In This Section:

Road Traffic Accidents

Road Traffic Accidents*

If you were involved in an accident in the last two years which was not your fault and you suffered an injury, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

This is the case whether you were a driver, a passenger, on a motor bike, a cyclist or a pedestrian.
Our Litigation Department will provide specialist advice in all Road Traffic Accident issues including the following:
• Injuries Board Applications
• Representation in all Courts
• Personal Injury
• Garda statements
• Obtaining Medical Reports
• Car damage
• Car depreciation
• Car repair costs
• Car hire
• Loss of earnings

Niall Murphy & Co.’s Personal Injury Solicitors are able to help you make a personal injury compensation claim.

At our first meeting we will assess your case and will discuss with you the merits of bringing a case. We will then work with you in gathering information on the accident or incident that led to the injury.

If you would like to find out if you are entitled to make a  road traffic accident claim please contact us by filling out our online personal injury enquiry form (see the banner at the top of the page), or telephone us on 021 4877390 for advice.

*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage of any award or settlement.